SNOWVANA GIVEAWAY – ALL MOUNTAIN SEASON PASS – OFFICIAL RULES
See the full Official Rules below.
WINNER SELECTION: The Winners of the Giveaway will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received through 11:59pm on Saturday, November 23, 2019. The random drawing will be conducted at Noon PST on November 25, 2019. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received by 11:59pm on Saturday, November 23, 2019. Winner will be notified by email by 5pm on Monday, November 25, 2019 and will need to provide their mailing address to coordinate the delivery of the winner’s Snowvana pass.
GIVEAWAY: SNOWVANA ALL MOUNTAIN SEASON PASS GIVEAWAY – 2019-2020 Season Pass for Timberline Lodge, Mt. Hood Meadows, Mt. Hood Skibowl and Mt. Bachelor resorts, with an approximate retail value of $4,000.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Snowvana All Mountain Season Pass Giveaway (“Giveaway”) begins on November 19th at 12pm PST and ends at 11:59pm on November 23rd. (“Promotion Period”).
The sponsor of this Giveaway is Snowvana (“Sponsor”). By participating in the Giveaway, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Giveaway. Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years or older as of November 23rd (“Entrant”). Sponsor, vendors and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the “Promotion Entities”), are ineligible to enter the Giveaway or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- PRIZES: Grand Prize: Five (5) winners will receive a Snowvana All Mountain Season Pass for Timberline Lodge, Mt. Hood Meadows, Mt. Hood Skibowl and Mt. Bachelor resorts, with an approximate retail value of approximately $4,000.
Prize cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Giveaway is open to legal residents of the United States. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Giveaway by signing up on the Snowvana Pass Entry at Snowvana.com or in person at Snowvana, November 22-23 at Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Portland Oregon. Snowvana.com entry must be made by the Entrant, and is limited to one entry per person. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/Giveaway subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth above. Individuals can additionally enter to win at vendor booths at the event. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Giveaway.
- WINNER SELECTION: The Winners of the Giveaway will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted at noon PST on November 25th. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received by 11:59pm on 11/23/19.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified by email by 5pm on November 25th. If winner cannot be contacted or does not respond by November 29th then the winner forfeits his/her prize and an alternate winner will be randomly selected. Prize will be shipped to winner via FedEx. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (“the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Giveaway; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Giveaway; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Giveaway or download of any materials in the Giveaway.
If, for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Giveaway, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Giveaway.
- WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winners List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Snowvana cc: Fish Marketing at 107 SE Washington St. Ste 620, Portland, OR 97214. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than December 5, 2019, after the Promotion Period has ended. The winners list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
- SPONSOR: Snowvana, 107 SE Washington St. Ste 620, Portland, OR 97214, email@example.com.
11. ADMINISTRATOR: Fish Marketing, 107 SE Washington St. Ste 620, Portland, OR 97214, firstname.lastname@example.org.