Oregon Convention Center
In Advance: $10 Single Day, $20 3-Day Pass
At the Door: $15
Kids 12 and Under FREE
Friday: 4pm – 9pm
Saturday: 11am – 7pm
Sunday: 11am – 4pm
Vaccination and Mask Mandates
All staff and guests must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test within 48 hours of entry. Masks will be required.
Oregon Convention Center COVID-19 Safety Measures
To protect the safety of our employees, contracted partners, clients, guests and the community, Metro is implementing requirements to increase the safety of events given the surge in COVID-19 cases in our region and around the country. State and local health officials have issued current face mask mandates for all indoor and most outdoor activities. For all future events at the Oregon Convention Center, Metro requires, in addition to state mask requirements proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 PCR or Rapid test result within 72 hours of the first day of an event for people 12 years of age or older (children 11 years of age or younger are exempt).
The following are acceptable as proof of vaccination:
- A CDC-issued vaccination card including the name of the person vaccinated, the type of vaccination provided and the date that the last dose was administered.
- A digital photo of a CDC-issued vaccination card stored on a phone or electronic device.
- A printed photo of a CDC-issued vaccination card.
The following are acceptable as proof of a negative COVID-19 Test:
- A digital photo of negative COVID-19 test results that includes the name of the guest.
- A printed photo of negative COVID-19 test results that includes the name of the guest.